- Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills,
- Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills,
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, gorgeous countryside views,
- Entertain yourself at Fantasy theme park, top of Ba Na hills
- Visit an old French cellar, flower garden Le Jardin D’amour..
Perched 1,500m high on a mountain, a hill resort inherited from the French, Ba Na Hills provides a welcome change from the coast. The site was first developed by the French in the 1920s, who escaped the summer heat for its cool, mountain air. Given the weather, you may have to content yourself with a more atmospheric scene of mountains wreathed in mist, but while it’s raining on the lower slopes, the summit may be above the clouds, enjoying brilliant sunshine.
The Road to Heavenly Ba Na hills
8.00 Pick up at hotel in Da Nang. Transfer to Ba Na hills (35km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour and Linh Ung Pagoda.
Have lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon: Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours).
15:00 Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping. End the tour at your hotel.