Introduction of specific usage details of light touch switch with lamp
Release time：2018-11-08 Clicks： Click
What are the problems in using the light touch switch? What are the specific details? Today we will give you a detailed introduction.
The light switch with a lamp is basically the same as other light touch switches. The difference is that the light switch with lights has light indication. When pressed and opened, the switch indicator light is better than the light switch without the light. It will be more convenient to use. But there are still some problems with the touch switch, and some problems are very easy to appear. If you know how to use it safely, you can also better solve the problems that easily occur when touching the switch, and help you better grasp the secret of the choice of touching the switch.
Details of light switch with light
1. Switch function failure after welding: Switch can not pass through the customer's welding process, or customer's selection errors. For example, ordinary wave soldering materials, the POM plastics we use are easy to deform, and the riveting end of resin sheet is easy to loosen, leading to product failure. Therefore, it is recommended to use fiberglass panel materials.
2. No output or monophonic channel: contact point caused by brush deformation, contact point loosening caused by artificially scratched carbon circuit or welding terminal.
3. Bad noise: due to brush deformation, coarse carbon surface with coarse particles, customer circuit power failure, surface dirty, track mismatch and so on.
Use of light touch switch with lamp
Light touch switch with lamp is a commonly used switch in daily electricity use, including switch with brake knife, switch with cable and switch with light touch.
1. if it is used to control electric lights or other small appliances, touch switches are very safe choices. For example, if we use a wire-drawing wall switch to pull the wax out, the human body does not need to directly contact the wall switch and wire, then the possibility of electric shock is minimal.
2. if there is something wrong with light touching the switch case, it will be electric if you turn on or turn off the light.
3. if the shell of the switch is broken, the charged copper will be exposed. It should be replaced immediately, otherwise it will be easily electrocuted.
4. note: do not touch the switch in wet or wet hands to avoid accidents due to dampness or leakage. Many people should be aware of this.
5. You can't touch the switch lightly with the lamp at the head of the bed, because the shell of the switch is easy to break, the connection between the shells is easy to loosen, and the wires are easy to come out. If children play like toys, it is easy to cause accidents.