Introduction to the use of DC socket
Release time：2018-11-14 Clicks： Click
Where can the DC socket be used and what are the applicable areas? We have arranged the following details for you to introduce.
DC socket is a socket matched with special power supply for computer display. It consists of transverse socket, longitudinal socket, insulating base, fork contact elastomer and directional keyway. Two fork contact elastomers are positioned at the center of the base, and are arranged vertically and horizontally.
One end of the fork contact shrapnel is a wiring port, which is exposed on the top of the base cylinder. The other end of the fork contact shrapnel is composed of two elastic arms interconnected by the base, which are arranged in the socket of the DC plug insertion direction insulation base, and is provided for the computer display to work normally.
1. audio and video products: MP3, MP4, DVD. stereo;
2. digital products: digital cameras, digital cameras and so on;
3. remote control: vehicle, rolling door, home remote control products;
4. communication products: mobile phone, car phone, telephone, building equipment, PDA, etc.
5. Household appliances: TV sets, microwave ovens, rice cookers, electric fans, electronic body scales, electronic fat scales, electronic kitchen scales, etc.
6. security products: visual walkie talkie, monitor, etc.
7. toys: electronic toys;
8. computer products: cameras, recording pens, etc.
9. fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, etc.
10. medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system and so on.