The manufacturer of switchgear introduces the life test method
Release time：2019-04-13 Clicks： Click
Today, the manufacturer of the switchgear teaches you the life test method of the switchgear. I hope you can learn.
The manufacturer of the toggle switch analyses the life test of the toggle switch.
No-load: The operator performs 100,000 no-load tests at 60 times per minute.
(1) The contact resistance should not exceed 200 m_.
(2) Others are satisfied with mechanical and electrical properties.
The manufacturer of the switching switch analyses the heat resistance test of the switching switch.
After 96 hours of testing at 85 +2 C, the test was conducted at normal room temperature for 1 hour.
Requirements: No abnormal appearance, meet the mechanical and electrical performance.
The pull-out switch of the pull-out switch can change the state of the switch contacts without much contact, so the capacities of the contacts are very small, and the structure is simple. The pull-out switch can only maintain its original state after the withdrawal of its power. That is to say, a single-contact button switch without locking can be pressed with a very small force. At present, membrane switches and small micro-motion switches are all used. Computable switches are mostly constructed with two insulating thin film printed conductive circuits, which are connected by pressing, or butterfly shrapnel made of thin elastic metal, and printed circuit is connected by moving shrapnel.
1. First of all, it is the pin base material. The pin base material of the switch is brass or phosphorus copper (low grade is iron). In order to reduce the contact resistance, the pin is basically silver-plated. SO2 gas in the air will be oxidized when silver meets, which directly affects the solderability and contact resistance of the switch. Therefore, the high-quality switch should first control the silver-plated thickness of the pin base material and the silver-plated process. The system is in place.
2. The final quality impact is the assembly process after the accessory. The assembly process depends on the management ability of the production company, the quality meaning of the employees and the quality assurance ability, etc. The final product quality will be different with different assurance ability. The switching switch is now assembled manually and mechanically in the market, because the current automation ability is improving again, so each has its own advantages. Poor: Machine assembly cost is low but product quality is low, manual assembly cost is high but quality is high.
3. The key factor affecting the reliability of conduction is the structure of contact point, because the function of pull-out switch is contact conduction between contact point and shrapnel. The larger the contact point is, the better the contact surface is. The contact surface is determined by the structure. There are probably three types of structures in the market. The order of advantages and disadvantages is as follows: bulla (crater type), "O-type contact", "groove type" 2-point contact"and flat foam type"1-point contact". 。